Monday 15 June 2009

Eoghan Quigg

From: andrew pountain
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2009 20:40:45
To: tim broughton
Subject: Re: Eoghan quigg

Hi tim,

I am the live agent for Eoghan,

Can you give me some more information re your event?

Best,

Andrew Pountain


From: tim broughton
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:56
To: andrew pountain
Subject: Re: Eoghan quigg

Dear Andrew

Many thanks for getting in touch.

My daughter Jessica will be celebrating her 7th Birthday at the end of September this year and, having discussed the matter with my wife, we would very much like Eoghan to attend and perform. We are situated in Bucks, money no object.

Please let me know his availability.

Many thanks,

Tim Broughton


From: andrew pountain
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:12
To: tim broughton
Subject: Re: Eoghan quigg

Hi tim,

Eoghan's normal fee for a 30 minute show plus meet and greet etc is 5k plus vat and rider.

How does this work for you?

Best,

Andrew Pountain


From: tim broughton
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:31
To: andrew pountain
Subject: Re: Eoghan quigg

Hi Andy

Sorry not to be in touch for so long. I have been in Columbia on business and failed to receive your email.

Since returning cash has become a little tight. A valuable package was seized by customs on my return to the UK and as a result £5k for half an hour might be too much.


Tell me, if we booked Eoghan, would Jessica be able to see the strings? I've spoken with my wife and we've decided that Jessica would be heartbroken if she ever found out Eoghan isn't real.

Many thanks

Tim


From: andrew pountain
Date: 9 June 2009 10:43
To: tim broughton
Subject: Re: Eoghan quigg

Man. That's so cool.

Best,

Andrew Pountain


From: tim broughton
Date: 9 June 2009 10:51
To: andrew pountain
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Thanks for the support

As many of you know, the recent court case didn't go quite as planned and I shall be unavailable to respond to your email for the next five years - two if I'm good.

Many thanks for your support and well-wishing during the trial. Margaret, Jessica and I much appreciate it.
Please continue to look after them whilst I'm away, perfecting my tomato gravy and polishing the tabletennis skills.

Best wishes

Tim Broughton

No comments:

Post a Comment